Thursday, September 10, 2015

The Pile, an addendum


I've made a couple of changes to my original post about The Pile, and in the spirit of openness and honesty and fair play and safe driving and some other important, good things, I thought I would point them out. 

First, I added Astro Boy, Vol. 8 by Osamu Tezuka to the list of graphic novels. I didn't list it originally because I just plain forgot I hadn't read it. I suspect this won't be the last time something gets retroactively thrown on top of The Pile. 

Second, I added an exception to the list of rules governing The Pile. It reads as follows:

"8 - A special exception will be made for the Avengers: Age of Ultron blu-ray which is necessary for an extremely important event of global consequence: The Fourth Annual Martin Marvel Movie Marathon."

One might argue that it would be more than possible to ask one of the event's attendees to bring Avengers: Age of Ultron with them so that I wouldn't have to purchase it. One might also argue that your face is stupid and you smell.

No comments:

Post a Comment